CPD Training for Accountants (Continuing Professional Development) is professional learning, enabling accountants, tax professionals and bookkeepers to keep their technical skills, business skills, and industry knowledge up to date. CPD requirements are driven by the employee rather than the employer and involves:
- Assessing your learning needs and requirements
- Attending CPD webinars, conferences and other events covering topics such as FRS, tax planning, VAT, Budget updates and many more
- Reflecting on and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience gained
Benefits of CPD Training
CPD helps accountants, tax professionals and bookkeepers to develop their existing skills and knowledge, boosting their confidence and credibility. It also encourages employees to follow changes in technology and working practice – equipping them with tools and technological insight to cope positively with the industry changes.
What does 2020 CPD Training Include?
2020’s CPD Training covers a large range of topics, that can further aid you and your team..
Topics include subjects such as;
- FRS102 – It is easy to underestimate the impact of FRS 102 on auditing. As well as there being difficult transitional issues, there are new balances, transactions and exemptions for auditors to get to grips with on an ongoing basis.
- Tax Planning – Reviewing current planning issues to consider before the end of the tax year with particular focus on recent and impending developments, and potential problem areas.
- PAYE & NIC – Providing a refresher on the workings and key aspects of PAYE & NIC, and P11D completion. Aimed at all fee earners who need to know about the latest PAYE and NIC issues and who wish to provide advice about efficient tax remuneration to their clients.
- VAT Updates – Updating delegates on the latest VAT saving tips and on common pitfalls business owners face.
- Finance Act – Highlighting the key changes in the Finance Act 2017. Details of any other key tax changes not covered by the Finance Act and associated future proposals.
Access Our Sample CPD Webinars!
Watch our complimentary 2020 CPD webinars by top speakers!
Check our 3 sample CPD webinars, covering Tax Planning, FRS 102 and Small Company Reporting Issues.
Each webinar is hosted by industry sector professionals to guide you through the latest updates and latest technologies within accounting.
Click here! >