The coronavirus pandemic has clearly had a huge impact on the economy and on the financial realities being faced by millions of companies across the country.
Many have been protected from their creditors by a moratorium on legal actions and winding up petitions but hundreds of thousands of companies are nonetheless understood to be operating in close proximity to positions of insolvency.
The key to a business’s survival is not only to identify the warning signs of financial distress, but to understand the number of ways a financially distressed company can be turned around.
In this webinar, experts from Begbies Traynor will be discussing how liquidation is not always the only option, and looking at all the options available:
- Creditor pressure and negotiation
- HMRC Time to Pay Arrangements
- Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- What assistance will an IP need from an accountant?
- Fees available to the accountant
- Q&A opportunity
Join Carolynn Best on 16th September 2021 at 1.00 pm for this one hour webinar.