The webinar will keep the busy accountant up to date with changes to Accounting Standards and current hot topics for the preparers of financial statements. It is designed to complement the Spring Accounts Update, build on topics covered there and cover any new changes.
The session will focus on FRS 102, including small companies, and FRS 105 for micro companies, where relevant. This is a topical course and its content will reflect that, but it is likely to cover:
- Changes to FRS 102 and FRS 105
- Hot topics resulting from Covid-19 and the latest ICAEW guidance
- Update on eligibility for small company exemptions including group situations, and other Companies Act changes resulting from Brexit
- A refresher on the micro company accounting regime in Companies Act 2006 and the accompanying accounting standard FRS 105
- Changes to narrative reporting including strategic reports
- Hot topics in FRS 102 for small companies
- Companies House filing
- Practical solutions to common issues
This course is aimed at accountants involved in the preparation of company accounts, particularly small companies, who wish to keep up to date with the latest accounting standards.
Join John Selwood on 15th October 2021 from 10.00 am for this two hour webinar.