This webinar will help any accountants in professional practice preparing and auditing financial statements for occupational pension schemes
- To address common accounting issues presented by the pension scheme statement of recommended practice (SORP)
- To explore problem areas encountered when auditing occupational pension schemes and how to address these in practice
- To provide an update on regulatory developments affecting pension scheme financial statements and audits
- Update on important pronouncements from the Pensions Regulator and the Pensions Research Accountants Group (PRAG).
- Practical challenges with the SORP and how to address them
- Reliance on service organisations when auditing pension schemes – key tips and traps
- Testing contributions and benefits – what professional bodies really expect to see on file
- What COVID-19 has meant for pension scheme accounts and audits
Join Peter Herbert on 28th April 2021 at 10.00 am for this two hour webinar.