Despite the fact that our profession is going through a purple patch and there is no shortage of work, we still need to focus our resources to winning better clients, not least, it helps retain our team members.
The 2020 Marketing Focus Groups continue to attract like-minded marketors and partners responsible for marketing, for a full day discussion forum to hear what other firms are up to and what we can learn from each other.
This forum continues to be the highest rated forum for Marketors to share some of the best marketing strategies, tactics, methodologies and techniques both in terms of keeping quality clients and winning new ones.
The agenda is formed on the day by those attending. It’s your day for you to address your concerns and help others with theirs. Maybe you want to hear about…
- How firms are marketing to migrate all clients to the Cloud (not to mention potential clients who are not being taken care of properly)
- Reviewing websites and apps
- Building a clean database for clients and potential clients
- Marketing activities that are working
- How to get the team involved
Outcomes for you and your firm:
- Share and learn from others with the best marketing ideas from around the group
- Tweak your current marketing strategy, plans, and/or tactics to focus on what’s working best
- We can often learn from others’ mistakes
Numbers are restricted so your early response would be helpful.
Implementation is far more effective if more than one person from your firm attends – we therefore encourage partners to bring their marketing people with them and, equally, marketors are encouraged to bring their sponsoring partner with them.
Please email email@example.com for further information.
|Date||Time||Venue / Location||Register|
|26 November 2019||tbc||Arden Hotel Birmingham, West Midlands||Registration coming soon!|