The 2020 Marketing Focus Groups continue to attract like-minded marketors from and partners responsible for marketing.
This forum continues to be most useful for Marketors to share some of the best marketing strategies, tactics, methodologies and techniques both in terms of keeping quality clients and winning new ones. The agenda is formed on the day by those attending. It’s your day for you to address your concerns and help others with theirs.
The agenda is formed on the day by those attending. It’s your day for you to address your concerns and help others with theirs. Here are a few items that may be up for discussion:
- Cloud accounting – Now that we are well under way with MTD, how are the best firms migrating their clients onto the cloud (and also winning new clients from ill prepared accounting firms)
- Social media raised a huge debate at the last meeting and there is no doubt at all it is making a big difference to those firms that understand how to play the game
- Marketing post GDPR – what are the new rules and how does the principle of proportionality apply
- Websites, SEO, and interactivity with “Self Serve”
- Marketing activities – which ones are working and which are not
- Getting everybody “on board” with marketing, client care, articles and blogs content & networking
Outcomes for you and your firm:
- Share and learn from others with the best marketing ideas from around the group
- Revisit some of your marketing strategy, plans, and tactics to focus on what’s working best
- Forewarned is forearmed – understanding others’ mistakes and learning
- Resolution to any frustrations you may have as a Marketor.
Numbers will be restricted to 15 attendees and we will accept responses on a first come first served basis.
Partners are encouraged to bring their marketing personnel with them and, equally, marketing personnel are also encouraged to bring their Marketing Partner with them. We have found this helps facilitate marketing activity when we return back to our offices.
Please email email@example.com for further information.
|27 November 2018||Arden Hotel, NEC Birmingham||Birmingham||Register Here|