Join me and other like-minded marketors and partners responsible for marketing, for a full day discussion forum to hear what other firms are up to and what we can learn from each other.
This forum continues to be the highest rated forum for marketors to share some of the best marketing strategies, tactics, methodologies and techniques both in terms of keeping quality clients and winning new ones.
The agenda is formed on the day by those attending. It’s your day for you to address your concerns and help others with theirs. Maybe you want to hear about:-
- How firms are marketing to migrate all clients to the Cloud (not to mention potential clients who are not being taken care of properly)
- Reviewing websites and apps
- Building a clean database for clients and potential clients
- Marketing activities that are working
- How to get the team involved
Outcomes for you and your firm:
- Share and learn from others with the best marketing ideas from around the group
- Tweak your current marketing strategy, plans and tactics to focus on what’s working best
- Learn from others’ mistakes
This is a full day event from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Implementation is far more effective if more than one person from your firm attends – we therefore encourage partners to bring their marketing people with them and equally, marketors are encouraged to bring their sponsoring partner with them. Numbers are restricted so your early response would be helpful.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
|Date||Time||Venue / Location||Register|
|24 November 2020||9.30 – 5.00||Arden Hotel Birmingham, West Midlands||Registration coming soon|