We’re delighted that Janet Taylor will be joining us on 27th September 2019 to present a NEW 2-hour CPD webinar covering ‘The New SRA Accounts Rules for Reporting Accountants’.
Over the last 18 years Janet has regularly presented training on the SRA Accounts Rules to a wide range of accounting and law firms through in-house and public seminars. Janet is the current Subject Matter Expert for the ICAEW’s Solicitors Community Advisory Group and is the co-author of A Practical Guide for COFAs and Finance Professionals.
Are you and your law firm clients prepared?
The webinar will cover:
- Implementation date and what that means for reporting
- What’s in the detail and what isn’t in the detail?
- What are the implications for law firms including:
- changes they must make?
- changes they may choose to make?
- What guidance is available?
- What are the implications for the work of the Reporting Accountant?
- rule 43A.1 will no longer ‘exist’ so what guidance is there
- updating letters of engagement
- what should we be talking to firms about in advance?
- Carrying out the work and reporting; including responsibilities and higher risk areas
- The latest from the SRA on qualified reports