What are the course aims and objectives?
This is not only a potentially lucrative market for tax advisers but also a demanding one which presents a number of challenges, particularly in the area of planning following the changes to the tax treatment of high net wealth clients announced in recent Finance Acts. This course, which was completely rewritten for 2016, examines the latest tax planning opportunities available for wealthy individuals and their families and will ensure that delegates are well equipped to give the best possible tax advice to such clients.
- Dividends – the end of an era
- The new dividend regime and Gift Aid
- Buy-to-let tax changes – problems and possible solutions
- Property letting business deductions
- Company distributions – capital or income?
- Associated disposals
- IHT and main residences (including downsizing)
- The end of the road for pilot trusts?
- Using one’s pension for IHT planning?
Who Should Attend?
All practitioners advising high net wealth clients.
Only logged in members who have access to, or have purchased this product may leave a review.