This course will look at the current hot topics for the preparers of small company accounts. It will also look at the new small and micro company regimes following the withdrawal of FRSSE. The session will focus on FRS 102, for small companies, and FRS 105.
- Update on eligibility for small company exemptions including group situations, and other Companies Act changes
- A refresher on the micro company account regime in Companies Act 2006 and the accompanying accounting standard FRS 105
- A review of both example small and micro company accounts
- Hot topics in FRS 102 for small companies
- Companies House filing
- New related party disclosures – practical issues
- Practical solutions to common issues
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at all fee earners involved in the preparation of small and micro company accounts who wish to keep up to date with the latest accounting standards
Only logged in members who have access to, or have purchased this product may leave a review.