The course reviews current planning issues to consider before the end of the tax year with particular focus on recent and impending developments, and potential problem areas.
Tax issues requiring urgent attention before 5 April 2018, including:
- PAYE, NIC and benefits in kind issues
- CGT planning, particularly for those who have left the UK but still own a home in the UK
- Capital allowances and business expenditure issues
- Tax issues related to pension planning
- Tax issues for company directors including loan account review, payment of bonuses, dividends etc.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for all practitioners and staff with clients who have a good basic grounding in personal tax issues and want to refresh themselves on key year-end tax issues.
Only logged in members who have access to, or have purchased this product may leave a review.