The aim of this course is to update delegates on the latest VAT saving tips and on common pitfalls business owners face.
VAT is famously a simple tax, collected by traders from customers and passed on to the Government so it doesn’t cost the business anything. In case you don’t believe that, this session covers some of the key issues of concern in VAT at the moment.
- VAT on cross border electronic supplies – are you doing it right?
- VAT on construction, land and property : a roundup of recent issues
- Small business schemes : a quick refresher and guide to advising on them
- VAT errors and penalties – keeping on top of the issues
- Cars and car expenses : what’s new?
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at anyone involved in client work who wishes to update or refresh their VAT knowledge
Only logged in members who have access to, or have purchased this product may leave a review.