Buying, Selling or Merging Your Accountancy Practice?
Merger and acquisition activity amongst accountancy firms is on the rise. A significant number of firms have an ageing partner group and an increasing number of entrepreneurial firms are looking to add blocks of fees.
2020 Practice M&A is an experienced force in the marketplace. Our nationwide team comprises newly retired partners of mid-tier firms. We have led transactions in our own firms, so we understand how lonely it can be in making critical practice decisions. We also have the personal attributes to lead on practice sales and purchases, possessing gravitas and empathy and being commercial, articulate, dynamic and innovative.
We know from our own experience what it takes to make transactions succeed. We also appreciate that it’s not all about doing deals at any cost. It’s about helping firms achieve their long-term goals, so only when it is right, will we recommend a particular buy, sell, or merger transaction.
Our Unique Services Include:
- Discussing your aims and ambitions so that we understand you and your firm
- Producing an action plan to prepare for a purchase, sale or merger and assisting as necessary
- Help in preparing your sales prospectus
- Research of suitable targets using our comprehensive database
- Securing non-disclosure agreements and the provision of information
- Introducing potential purchasers, partners or sellers
- Support throughout the process, using our years of experience to assist in a successful conclusion.
A clear and competitive fee arrangement and terms of business will be agreed in advance of all our work.
For further information about 2020 Practice M&A, please complete the contact form on the right hand side of the page.