The Managing Partner Focus Groups are a gathering of no more than 15 like-minded partners representing firms who want to meet and share experiences.
Focus Groups are the single most successful way of learning about the realities of managing an accounting practice, whilst providing real and practical solutions. Participants are all willing to share ideas and develop relationships. As a result, they consistently benefit from new ideas, problem solving discussions and discovery of new resources.
The meetings are facilitated by Gordon Gilchrist, who updates the group on the latest issues and trends in the profession and facilitates the sharing of ideas.
The benefits of attending include:
- Many new, innovative and practical ideas from colleagues within the group.
- Assistance to formulate your own firm’s strategic plan.
- The opportunity to share your most important concerns and receive instant feedback and resolution from the group to these issues.
- All the discussion points, information and recommendations from the meeting are summarised and distributed to participants (on a strictly confidential basis).
The Partners convene the night before and enjoy a three course working dinner with a selection of wines, during which the agenda items are agreed for the following days focus group. Typical discussion items include:
- Marketing, niches and growth
- Additional services including Wealth Management, Auto Enrolment and the VFO
- Fee pressure
- Practice Management issues including lock up, productivity, efficiencies and Outsourcing
- Succession planning
- Cloud / IT / Paperless
- HR and Talent
- Mergers / acquisitions
Managing Partner Focus Group
|20th & 21st May 2020||Conrad London St James||London|
Managing Partner Focus Group – Cutting Edge
|21st & 22nd May 2020||Conrad London St James||London|
Managing Partner Focus Group – Upstream Academy
|10th & 11th June 2020||Nuthurst Grange||Solihull, West Midlands|
Attendance at these Focus Groups are by invitation or upon application. If you are interested in attending a focus group, please contact the Seminars Team.