What are the course aims and objectives?
This is not only a potentially lucrative market for tax advisers but also a demanding one which presents a number of challenges, particularly in the area of planning following the changes to the tax treatment of high net wealth clients announced in recent Finance Acts. This course examines the latest tax planning opportunities available for wealthy individuals and their families and will ensure that delegates are well equipped to give the best possible tax advice to such clients.
Who Should Attend?
- The tax issues for property investors
- Company distributions – capital or income?
- CGT planning and securing ER
- IHT and main residences (including downsizing)
- Pension planning
- Family investment companies
All practitioners advising high net wealth clients.
Included with 2020 Membership
£75 + VAT