Most mergers and acquisitions with another name – this webinar is about a genuine merger scenario.
During this 1-hour webinar, Ian and Gordon will provide an overview of merging similar sized accounting practices, followed by an in-depth look at the process including post agreement.
They will cover the following learning objectives:
- Success of this type of merger
- Preparing the two firms and comparing results
- Partners – getting to the heart of the matter
- The critical issues
- Meetings and negotiations
- Due diligence
- Heads of agreement
- Merger Checklist
- Post Merger “de-merger” provisions
The definition of “Similar Size” is subjective and for the purposes of this section we mean two firms of similar sizes merging and where the gap in their size is not so significant meaning the smaller firm is able to negotiate terms with the larger firm.
This webinar is free of charge.