Planning - Applying Professional Scepticism
Already a member?Login Now
Register your account here.
- An understanding of professional scepticism and the challenges involved
- The key auditing standards to consider (e.g. ISA 240, ISA 200, ISA 220)
- Challenging evidence and documenting your work
- The high risk areas (e.g. impairments, going concern, fair values)
- Maintaining awareness of professional scepticism throughout the audit engagement.
Pricing2020 Member Included with 2020 Membership
|Non-member £75 + VAT|