Pre Year End Tax Planning
Already a member?Login Now
Register your account here.
Many tax planning actions need to be taken before the end of the tax year and missed opportunities could be expensive for clients and their advisors.
This webinar will focus on essential tax planning actions that needs to be taken before 5 April 2018, or the business year end, and will include:
- The importance of timing to take full advantage of capital allowances
- Maximising tax relief for pension contributions
- Capital gains tax actions before 5 April 2018
- Investing under the Enterprise Investment Scheme to reduce income tax and CGT bills
- Inheritance tax planning actions
- Tax planning actions as the result of the Autumn 2018 Budget
Included with 2020 Membership
£75 + VAT