Residential Property Rules
Already a member?Login Now
Register your account here.
There have been numerous tax changes in recent years aimed particularly those renting out residential properties. This webinar will consider the impact of the various changes to enable practitioners to advise clients and alert them to possible planning actions to minimise tax exposure.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Restriction on deductibility of finance costs from 2017/18 onwards
- Other allowable expenses for rental businesses
- Tax advantages of furnished holiday lettings
- Running a rental business through a limited company
- Private residence relief developments
- The new 30 day reporting and payment on account rules
- Stamp duty land tax on second homes
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
Who Should Attend
These webinars are aimed at practitioners and staff who advise clients that own residential property, particularly those running buy to let businesses.
Pricing2020 Member Included with 2020 Membership
|Non-member £149 + VAT|