Risk Assessment and Fraud Risk
Already a member?Login Now
Register your account here.
This webinar will cover the key audit risks, including fraud risk, in auditing financial statements for the upcoming audit season. Understanding the entity and its environment will be essential in identifying potential risks and planning the audit procedures.
This webinar will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding the entity and its environment to perform risk assessment procedures
- Using various sources of information (internal and external)
- Common scenarios of risky areas and the audit implications
- Highlighting the auditor’s responsibilities in relation to fraud risk
- Considering audit procedures in response to assessed risks
- References to relevant ISAs, including ISA 315, ISA 330, ISA 240
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is aimed at all levels of staff involved in auditing financial statements.
Included with 2020 Membership
£149 + VAT