The New SRA Accounting Rules for Reporting Accountants
Already a member?Login Now
Register your account here.
- Implementation date and what that means for reporting
- What’s in the detail and what isn’t in the detail?
- What are the implications for law firms including:
- changes they must make?
- changes they may choose to make?
- What guidance is available?
- What are the implications for the work of the Reporting Accountant?
- rule 43A.1 will no longer ‘exist’ so what guidance is there
- updating letters of engagement
- what should we be talking to firms about in advance?
- Carrying out the work and reporting; including responsibilities and higher risk areas
- The latest from the SRA on qualified reports
Pricing2020 Member Included with 2020 Membership
|Non-member £75 + VAT|