This webinar is intended to provide a detailed analysis of this major change to the rules for invoicing in the construction sector, which comes into effect on 1 October 2020. This is a very significant development which will present major challenges for many building contractors. The course is principally aimed at advisers to the construction sector, with a view to outlining the main procedures, processes and problems that the reverse charge will entail.
Who Should Attend
- When the reverse charge applies
- When it does not apply
- How it works
- How to invoice
- The implications for subcontractors
- The implications for main contractors
- The implications for “end users”
- The effect on Flat Rate Scheme businesses
- Other ramifications of the change
This webinar is aimed at all practitioners and staff who have any kind of involvement in advising clients in the construction sector.
Included with 2020 Membership
£149 + VAT